TeleCharge offers simple and very cost-effective access to credit card processing by providing point-of-sale processing for small office, mobile services, home-based businesses and direct marketing businesses.
TeleCharge merchants complete a sales receipt, manually imprint the credit card slip and process a charge against the customer’s bankcard through the toll-free telephone authorization line. FDIS then deposits the funds directly into the merchant’s checking account. Although a manual imprint is not required, merchants should keep an imprinted sales receipt for their records.
Designed specifically for small and home-based businesses, network marketers, and sales personnel, TeleCharge offers these important benefits:
- 24 hour, automated toll-free access
- Very cost-effective processing fees
- Easy approval from any touch-tone telephone
- No equipment or software requirements
- Selling easily from any location–no imprint or signature required